Information we collect:
- Payment information for processing payments through our Merchant Partners. We do not store any credit card numbers
- Anonymized Google analytics data to help better our website and offerings. Google may store a cookie. Feel free to opt out with Google's plugin.
- Affiliates who opt to use the optional affiliate control panel will receive a temporary cookie.
- Apache Webserver (see apache.org) logs.
- Contact data submitted through live chat or support tickets.
- Any e-mails we receive to staff email addresses.
How we Use Collected Information:
- E-mail addresses are used to send information regarding subscriptions, payment confirmations, responses to customer inquiries, and Private-Mail promotional offers only.
- Payment data is utilized to manage client signups, payments, and cancellations. No private payment data such as credit card numbers are stored.
- Anonymized Google analytics data is used to improve our website.
- Apache webserver logs are regularly purged and are created by the webserver. No usernames or passwords are ever logged at any point by the webserver.
- Contact submissions and e-mails will only be used for correspondence during the course of business operations.
- Temporary cookies are used to handle control panel logins and affiliate marketing.
- Private-Mail does not have access to any encrypted email or files stored our servers. Decryption keys are stored locally on the user's machine.
Private-Mail.com users have the option to register with personal information. The personal information provided is collected solely for private use by Private-Mail.com as it relates to standard business operations. Upon registration for services at Private-Mail.com the account owner’s name, email address, and date/time is stored. This information is recorded to prevent fraud and abuse of Private-Mail.com services. No data is ever provided to a third party unless required to do so by law. Private-Mail.com users can modify or remove the personal information stored at any time. Upon request, Private-Mail.com will provide a user information on what account related data is stored. Registered users may request removal of all personal information at any time by contacting the support department or the official Private-Mail.com data controller.
The Private-Mail.com Data Controller Contact Information can be found below:
e-mail: admin [at] Private-Mail.com
Mailing address: Private Mail LLC, 618 E. SOUTH STREET, STE. 500, ORLANDO, FL 32801